Thank you for considering Blakehurst I.T. Services as your I.T. Services provider. Lets quickly run through some terms so that everyone understands our role and scope of works
- Our dynamic plans let the clients select the most suitable plan. This allows peace of mind knowing that certain systems are in our hands.
- As expected, clients on higher plan (e.g. Platinum) get higher priority over a lower plan (Gold, Silver then Bronze)
- Our costs are based on the number of servers, computers & users in your business. As these vary, so will our fees accordingly to our terms of agreement.
- Plans can be changed anytime with 30 days’ notice
NO LOCK IN CONTRACT
- You are not locked in. Give Blakehurst I.T. 30 days notice, and we will assist you in moving forward.
- Site Audit: At Blakehurst I.T. we expect our networks to operate at a high standard. In order to achieve this we expect suitable equipment to be in place in order to ensure this is possible. To begin our journey we will perform a site audit, whereby we identify any issues in your I.T. network. By doing this we can discuss and plan how to best move forward, by quoting and replacing necessary items.
- All Managed clients must use Blakehurst I.T.’s recommended Backup Solution & Security software. We discuss the nature of the business and the worst-case scenario’s in order to provide adequate disaster recovery plans.
- Payment must be via Direct Debit (Bank Account – no Fee; Credit Card (2.5% Visa/Master, 3.5% AMEX)
- Invoice is emailed on 1st of every month and automatically direct debited 7 days later if there are no queries
- Price increases automatically by 5% annually (excluding Cloud Services – which do not increase unless there is a major change in pricing from our suppliers)
- Cloud Service software licenses you use (e.g Ms Office 365, Dropbox, Datto BDR solution, Offsite Backup, Backup Software License Renewals, Domain name hosting, SSL Certificate etc) are in addition to the monthly managed service fee
- Parts (new computers etc) must be paid in full for before placing the order. Labour component is invoiced after completion of work and payable within 7 days
- Work done outside the scope of the chosen plan gets charged on a rate of $35 per 15 mins during business hours (Mon – Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm).
- After Hours Rate Multiplier: Weekdays: 1.5x, Weekends: 2x
- Onsite charge is minimum 1 hour, then billed in 15 min increments
- Travel time is applicable for onsite visits outside Sutherland Shire & St George
- Tolls are not charged to client. Client must provide parking, otherwise this is chargeable
- All Figures quoted above exclude GST
OUT OF SCOPE
Any items not included in your plan will get charged on an hourly rate / quoted as a project upon request. For example:
|Adds/Moves/Changes||To Computers / Printers / Scanners / Router & Network Switches|
|Custom Software Upgrades||Line of Business Software Minor version upgrades (up-to 2 hours per month)|
|Disaster Recovery Simulation||Manual Test Restore of Servers from Backup to simulate a disaster recovery|
|Account Manager||Dedicated Technical Client Account Manager|
|After Hours Support||All support outside of normal operating hours (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm)|
|Cyber Attacks||Labour to restore from backup after Crypto-locker / Ransomware attack. We highly recommend speaking to your Business Insurance Broker to add Cyber Security Cover|
|Hardware Issues||On equipment not supplied by Blakehurst I.T. / out of warranty|
|Projects||Server Upgrades / Cloud Migrations / Special user requests|